Why Be an AVC Partner?
AVC founder and medical director Mr C T Pillai, has performed over 20,000 refractive procedures and places the utmost of importance on delivering a high standard of surgery, pre and post operative care. As an independent clinic we offer clear, honest unbiased advice much like you in your own independent practice. With these shared values we can help you offer your patients high quality refractive surgery by experienced surgeons in an exclusive Harley Street clinic rather than lose these patients to a more commercial retail based surgery. AVC has been established on Harley Street for 10 years, and is the first practice to develop the largest network of over 400 optometrist partners. As an AVC partner you can:
- Undergo our extensive training plan to become an accredited shared care partner
- Increase business revenue by offering in-house pre and post operative care
- Highlight and promote your practice as offering a wider choice of vision correction
- Access to world renowned refractive surgeons
- Expand your clinical expertise in Laser, ICL, CLE and keratoconus treatments
- Participate in exclusive GOC approved interactive CET evenings
- Dedicated business support development manager including 3 visit to your practice
- Retain your patients and their families for continuing eye care
- Generate an additional revenue stream; up to £460 per patient who completes treatment.
Referring a patient can be done in three simple steps:
When a patient shows interest in refractive surgery, please conduct a standard eye examination (including pachymetry and scotopic pupillometry where available)
Advise patients of treatment suitability based on their refractions as advised on your AVC training day
Complete the AVC referral form and fax to 02074869044 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional training for all of our partners
- We invite all our partners to spend half a day at the Harley St clinic.
- We have a structured training plan explaining the treatments we offer
- Watch live surgery in our unique transparent theatre
- Shadow a patient through an initial consultation
- Personal presentation on post operative care.
- AVC Accreditation to carry out independent post operative checks
Open evenings in your practice
Broaden your practice product range by incorporating refractive surgery as an offered service
We can host an open evening in your practice raising the profile of your clinic and the range of treatments we can offer to your patients. Here’s what Chris Harrop at Eyesite Brighton thought:
‘Here at Eyesite we have had a number of AVC open evenings and every time we have found it is a great way to build excitement for refractive surgery in both the staff and the patients ‘ – Chris Harrop, Optometrist at Eyesite Brighton
If you would like any additional marketing material to help raise your profile please email us at email@example.com.