Non laser Eye Treatments
Not everyone’s eyes are suitable for laser eye surgery but that doesn’t mean you can’t have permanent vision correction. At AVC we offer a range of specialist non laser eye treatments that are becomingly increasingly popular choices for those with astigmatism, irregular corneas or age-related presbyopia. Find out which procedure can restore your eyesight to youthful clarity:
AVC’s Non Laser Eye Treatments
- Implantable Contact Lenses (ICL) – The most popular intraocular lens alternative for those who are unsuitable for laser – we perform more ICL procedures than any other eye clinic.
- Clear Lens Exchange (CLE) – Delivers outstanding visual results for patients aged 45 and over and eliminates the possibility of developing cataracts in later life.
- Cataract Surgery – What is a cataract?
A cataract is the loss in transparency of the natural lens in the eye; usually as part of the normal aging process.
- Keratoconus, Cross-linking & INTACS – The most advanced treatments available to halt or reverse the progression of keratoconus.
- Piggy-back Intraocular Lens Exchange – A ground-breaking treatment for extreme prescriptions and complex visual problems
Book Your Consultation
To book your consultation for your non laser eye surgery, call us now on 020 7935 7497 or email email@example.com.