Laser & Non-laser Eye Surgery Treatments
We are more than just a laser eye clinic, our internationally-renowned surgeons have the expertise to perform a wide range of vision correction treatment, and are able to correct even the most complex visual problems. If you have been turned away by another eye clinic, you will find the help you need here. We carry out all our eye surgery procedures at our London Eye Surgery Clinic on Harley Street.
Laser Eye Treatments
- LASIK Laser Eye Surgery – The most popular laser eye surgery and widely used throughout the world. The process is safe, painless, quick to heal and doesn’t involve any incisions.
- LASEK laser Eye Surgery – An alternative to LASIK, producing the same results but for those patients whose prescription doesn’t permit LASIK surgery.
Non-laser Eye Treatments
- Implantable Contact Lenses (ICL) – the most popular treatment for those conditions that are unsuitable for Laser-based treatments. The procedure implants permanent miniature contact lenses to correct vision problems. The type of lenses and technique we use means they are undetectable and are cosmetically far superior than any other type of ICL lens.
- Clear Lens Exchange (CLE) – Unlike refractive procedures that change the shape of the cornea, CLE corrects vision by replacing the eye’s crystalline lens with an artificial lens and can be used to treat short-sight, long-sight and age-related presbyopia (reading glasses). The procedure delivers outstanding visual results for patients aged 45 and over and eliminates the possibility of developing cataracts in later life.
- Cataract Surgery – Performed by some of the most renowned surgeons in the world, Cataract surgery at AVC is a quick and seamless operation with results that speak for themselves.
- Keratoconus, Cross-linking & INTACS – Available to halt or reverse the progression of keratoconus, a vision-threatening and debilitating eye disease.
- Piggy-back Intraocular Lenses – a ground-breaking eye treatment for patients with extreme long and short-sight and complex astigmatism. We specialises in the kind of innovative procedures that restores quality of vision to patients who thought they were beyond help.
Book Your Consultation
To book your consultation, call us now on 020 7935 7497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.