Optometrist Events and Seminars with AVC
“It was a great day and felt I learnt a lot. I have a better understanding on what you offer and saw first-hand at the honesty in which you pride yourself on. I hope to be identifying more suitable candidates for refractive corrective surgery in the future.”
Deepkiran Cheema – Optom, Eyesite Reading
AVC regularly organises Optometrist events and seminars on the latest developments in vision correction treatments. Join the AVC community and be part of a network of outstanding professionals who have dedicated their lives to ophthalmology.
Maintaining relationships is the most important part of the AVC optometrist network. We ensure that we bring you the key trends in ophthalmology from around the world and keep you up to date with latest happenings and regulations affecting the ophthalmology world.
You can get in touch with Ryan Acana, our Optometrist Network Manager, to arrange an event at your practice.
Latest Seminar: AVC at Exeter CET
We recently organised an optometrist seminar in Exeter for CET points. Below are some of the highlights from the event.
- Ryan Acana the business development manager organised the event
- Dr CT Pillai gave presentation on various vision correction treatments
- Optometrists from AVC were present to answer questions
- Case studies especially on Keratoconus were presented
- Discussion on how to streamline a patient’s vision correction journey
Why choose Advanced Vision Care?
- UK’s leading independent vision correction clinic, providing total vision correction.
- Every treatment is bespoke and customised to each individual’s specific visual parameters and requirements, ensuring optimum visual quality.
- We only use the most advanced technology and are the only clinic in the UK to have the Alcon Refractive Suite.
- Completely independent clinic with no affiliation with manufacturers or consultants, allowing us to offer the best treatment for every patient.
- Honest and transparent pricing.
- The UK and Ireland’s leaders in ICLs and Multifocal IOLs.
- Industry’s most experienced and respected surgeons in their fields, with a combined experience of over 75 years. They are pioneers in the industry and trainers.
- We offer total vision rehabilitation for all ages, with our laser and non-laser treatments.
- We provide all our patients with the unrivaled results and outstanding care, constantly surpassing expectations.
- Nationwide independent optometrist network gives our patients the choice to have their aftercare check-ups closer to home.