From time to time, we have job opportunities available in our eye clinic.
To enquire about any optical jobs at Advanced Vision Care, please email:
As one of the UK’s leading independent vision correction eye clinics, Advanced Vision Care specialises in Laser Eye Surgery, such as Lasik and Lasek, as well as a range of specialist treatments including Implantable Contact Lenses and Cataract Surgery. Located on London’s prestigious Harley Street with world-renowned surgeons and the highest quality patient care, we believe you won’t find better treatment anywhere else.
We currently have vacancies for the following positions:
A prestigious vision correction clinic based in Harley Street is looking for a highly skilled innovative individual to help develop the business into a prosperous partnership with the NHS. This is a part time job or work as part time consultant.
The role requires an individual to ensure the clinic is compliant with all the rules and regulations that govern private sector medical contracting with the NHS. The clinic would like to provide services to the NHS for cataracts, AMD and other non elective visual medical procedures. The candidates must have experience in bidding, negotiating, regulatory controls of CCG and winning contracts with the CCG for the private sector.
Given the importance of the role, the candidate must have advanced analytical skills and be an excellent problem solver This individual must be self motivated and highly organised, with an ability to develop strategic plans that translate to achievable objectives.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience working with the CCG or as a CCG commissioner
- Highly skilled communicator and experienced contract negotiator
- Experience in managing complex projects
- Extensive experience negotiating private sector contracts for the NHS
- The ability to develop strong working relationships
- Highly capable with the ability to develop innovative solutions to problems
- IT literate – Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Degree level or equivalent
Ophthalmic / Clinical Technician
A leading independent vision correction clinic in London is looking for an experienced ophthalmic technician to join our expert clinical team.
The role involves direct contact with patients, working in the clinic using our highly sophisticated technology and providing support throughout treatments. Candidates must come from an optical background; have experience in sales, patient care and an excellent grasp of the English language. Previous experience in laser refractive surgery is preferred but not essential.
- £19,000 to £22000 (dependent on experience) per annum not including bonuses
- excellent Bonus structure
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
If you know anyone that would be interested then please do encourage them to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org