AVC Price Guide
Eye surgery, whether it laser or non-laser, at the Advanced Vision Care eye clinic on Harley Street is an investment worth every penny.
Advanced Vision Care (AVC) offers you the most advanced vision correction and laser eye surgery treatments that money can buy, at a price you can afford. Our prices are all-inclusive with no hidden extras and our interest-free finance plans make our eye treatments accessible to everyone.
Why is corrective eye surgery with AVC the best that money can buy?
Because of the outstanding quality of our services we are not the cheapest, but neither are we the most expensive. We believe that no other clinic offers better surgical expertise and patient care than AVC, but we don’t use that to justify charging premium prices: price alone is not an indicator of standards. Our prices represent true value for money:
- The expertise of world-renowned refractive surgeons
- One price for your treatment – no hidden extras, ever
- A bespoke treatment plan for you and you alone – never one-size-fits-all
- All medication and aftercare appointments
- Matchless patient care from our surgical support team
- A corporate partnership has been formed with the following Hotels for your comfort. If you wish to stay in one of them please call them and book yourself in. Remember to mention Advanced Vision Care to get the room at a reduced rate:
– The Strand Palace Hotel
– The Marylebone Hotel
– The Corus Hotel
– The Holiday Inn – Great Portland Street
- The most advanced technology and equipment, continually updated
- One of the few clinics to use anaesthetic drops instead of injections
- The only clinic in the UK to have a transparent laser operating theatre to allow family & friends to watch and offer support
- Unrivalled aftercare at our Harley Street clinic or at one of our many UK-wide independent partners – no other UK clinic offers this convenient close-to-home option