LASEK Laser Eye Treatment
Book Your FREE CONSULTATION
Why not give yourself the ultimate makeover and enjoy freedom from glasses and contact lenses
Book yourself a FREE CONSULTATION for life-changing Laser Eye Surgery today.
What is LASEK Laser Eye Surgery?
The difference is that LASEK is a surface treatment. Instead of a flap being created, the epithelium (top layer of corneal cells) is loosened with 20% alcohol and moved to the side whilst the cool beam laser reshapes the cornea (just like in LASIK). Then the layer is replaced and takes 3-4 days to heal and can be uncomfortable during this time.
Advanced Wavefront LASEK is used to treat individuals whose corneas are too thin for LASIK, and for those who participate in contact sports as a profession or have extremely active lifestyles. It is able to correct prescriptions up to:
-9 DS (Short sighted +2 DS (Long sighted) -5 DC (Astigmatism)
- AVC only offers the gold standard in Laser surgery.
- AVC’s laser surgeon is a world renowned refractive specialist.
- Lasek can treat those found unsuitable for Lasik.
- 100% of our patients achieve driving standard vision.
- AVC has the only transparent Laser theatre in Europe which is used for families to watch treatment.
- Bespoke treatment plans for each individual’s eyes.
- Comprehensive aftercare.
- AVC’s optometrist network allows patients to have check-ups locally.
He is a pioneering surgeon, committed to providing every patient with the best possible treatment available using the most state of the art technology, so that every patient can enjoy outstanding results. As with any treatment, it is important to find a qualified and skilled surgeon, and Dr Pillai’s expertise makes him one of the most sought after refractive surgeons in the country.
Interested in Laser Eye Surgery?
To find out if you are suitable for laser eye surgery, click here »
To read some of our many Lasek eye surgery reviews click here »
If you would like to find out more about our state-of-the-art LASEK surgery and why patients choose AVC for their treatment, then why not call AVC Today on 0800 652 4878 and request your free information pack or book your consultation to find out how we can help you.