LASEK Laser Eye Treatment
With Lasek laser eye treatment, Lasek stands for laser-assisted sub-epithelial keratectomy and the procedure is almost identical to Lasik treatment. The only difference is the way the corneal flap is created. Instead of using a laser to create the flap, it is made manually by the surgeon which is why it is known as a surface treatment.
Advanced Wavefront Lasek is used to treat individuals whose corneas are too thin for Lasik, participate in contact sports as a profession or have extremely active lifestyles. It is able to correct prescriptions up to:
-9 DS (Short sighted)
+2 DS (Long sighted)
-5 DC (Astigmatism)
- AVC only offers the gold standard in Laser surgery.
- AVC’s laser surgeon is a world renowned refractive specialist.
- Lasek can treat those found unsuitable for Lasik.
- 100% of our patients achieve driving standard vision.
- AVC has the only transparent Laser theatre in Europe which is used for families to watch treatment.
- Bespoke treatment plans for each individuals eyes.
- Comprehensive aftercare.
- AVC’s optometrist network allows patients to have check-ups locally.
He is a pioneering surgeon, committed to providing every patient the best possible treatment available using the most state of the art technology, so that every patient can enjoy outstanding results. As with any treatment, it is important to find the best surgeon and Dr Pillai’s expertise makes him one of the most sought after surgeons in the country.
Interested in Laser Eye Surgery?
To find out if you are suitable for laser eye surgery, click here »
To read some of our many Lasek eye surgery reviews click here »
If you would like to find out more about our state-of-the-art LASEK surgery and why patients choose AVC for their treatment, then why not call AVC Today on 0800 652 4878 and request your free information pack or book your consultation to find out how we can help you.