How to Refer Your Patient
I would say Advanced Vision Care is the best clinic to refer your patients for Laser and non-Laser vision correction treatments as they provide excellent care and Dr CT Pillai (medical director) himself personally advises on best course of action to every single patient.
Referring a patient to Advanced Vision Care couldn’t be easier. You just have to complete one form and we will take care of the rest. You don’t even need to know the exact problem with your patients, simply refer and we will guarantee that they will see our expert consultants and achieve the best possible results for them.
Complete the AVC referral form (available from our Optometrist Network Manager), or use your own letter if preferred. Remember to include your patient’s relevant ocular history, contact details (including email address and telephone number) and your practice/surgery details.
A member of the AVC team will acknowledge receipt of your referral and contact the patient to arrange an appointment to suit them at AVC in Harley Street.
Advanced Vision Care (AVC) is unlike other clinics in the UK, we are an independent surgeon led clinic.
AVC was founded in 2003 on Harley Street by refractive specialist Dr Pillai, who has been at the forefront of the development of the ophthalmic experience for over 25 years. World renowned, he is one of the very few refractive surgeons in the UK to not only have a corneal fellowship but also one for refractive laser surgery.
World Class Surgeons, World Class Care
Dr Pillai is a pioneering surgeon – he was one of the first eye consultants in the UK to perform bilateral laser eye surgery (treating both eyes on the same day) consequently having an impact on the effectiveness of the treatment and recovery times. Dr Pillai founded AVC with the aim of providing patients access to the best technology available and, in his expert hands, achieve incredible results with outstanding patient care.
Patient care is at the heart of everything we do at AVC. From bespoke personalised patient treatment plans to cutting edge technology; from expert impartial and independent advice to a commitment that a surgeon is present throughout the entire patient journey, you can be sure that your patients will enjoy world class care and results.
Why choose Advanced Vision Care?
- UK’s leading independent vision correction clinic, providing total vision correction.
- Every treatment is bespoke and customised to each individual’s specific visual parameters and requirements, ensuring optimum visual quality.
- Only use the most advanced technology and are the only clinic in the UK to have the Alcon Refractive Suite.
- Completely independent clinic with no affiliation with manufacturers or consultants, allowing us to offer the best treatment for every patient.
- Honest and transparent pricing.
- The UK and Ireland’s leaders in ICLs and Multifocal IOLs.
- Industry’s most experienced and respected surgeons in their fields, with a combined experience of over 75 years. They are pioneers in the industry and trainers.
- We offer total vision rehabilitation for all ages, with our laser and non-laser treatments.
- We provide all our patients with the unrivaled results and outstanding care, constantly surpassing expectations.
- Nationwide independent optometrist network gives our patients the choice to have their aftercare check-ups closer to home.